We made it through the difficult bit after the chemotherapy by giving Christian water from a syringe every 10 minutes, which he managed to keep down. He is now happy again and is eating and drinking well. There are now only a couple of weeks left to the run! As you can see from the total at the top of this page the sponsorship is going fantastically well.
This will make a real difference to the comfort of the children being treated at St George’s. I have discussed the money with the sister in charge and the ideas so far are :
1. New curtains and blackout blinds
2. High Chairs
3. Bed Pans (they can’t get any on their budget!)
4. New child friendly decor or pictures
5. Children’s cutlery and plates
6. New toys and budget to replace toys when they get damaged
Thanks again to all of those people who have generously pledged sponsorship.
Because there are now 9 people running from Morgan Stanley, they will match up to £18,000! so your donation could be worth twice what you give.